Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
As Senior Product Manager you will be a senior member of our product management team and have significant impact on how the platform will look like and thus on the success of the company.
- Manage product backlog including prioritisation, write epics and stories and be part of the product development cycle
- Generate business cases to support product development and/or resourcing requirements
- Use research, prototyping and KPI driven analysis of new and existing features for continuous optimization to improve the UX end to ensure the success of the platform
- Define KPIs to monitor performance of features
- Work closely with outside facing teams (Sales, Marketing and Business Development) to gain insights into market needs and to launch features ensuring customer awareness
- Organize, develop and improve operational workflows, processes and tools.
You have experience in driving and developing technical solutions at large scale and with high operational impact
- 5+ years of relevant experience: meaning, you demonstrated experience in managing complex tech products in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience in the FinTech or banking
- You have strong analytical skills, you are detail oriented and a problem-solver
- You have a positive hands-on mentality - someone who facilitates collaboration
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are looking for a big challenge and want to have impact on a global scale
- With your entrepreneurial mindset you take ownership and are ensuring execution
- You are comfortable to work in an agile startup environment
- You are at least fluent in German and English.
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals
You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities
You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development
Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward
Weekly updated about growth and development of the business
A nice office with a great atmosphere in Berlin and of course, the latest hardware.
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance. So that business owners can actually focus on developing their business. We are looking for bold team members to join us who deeply believe in the platformization of SME finance. No more branch appointments in 3 weeks or even longer. No more manual and intransparent processes. No more uncertainty and nonsense. Join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.