Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance. So that business owners can actually focus on developing their business. We are looking for bold team members to join us who deeply believe in the platformization of SME finance. No more branch appointments in 3 weeks or even longer. No more manual and intransparent processes. No more uncertainty and nonsense.
Join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
We are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Increase the number of hires by choosing smart and efficient ways of recruitment.
- You are not just on the lookout for new talents but also for new recruitment strategies, channels and trends in the market and evaluate if they can optimize our processes.
- At the same time, you find ways to reduce the number of outreach and screening calls while still being able to achieve our hiring goals.
- Employer Branding: You help to find new ways and strategies to ensure that FinCompare has one of the best employer brands in the market to attract new talents by consistently challenging the status quo.
- Analytics: You have the strong willingness to track our recruitment processes properly to measure exactly how much effort is needed to fill a position. You are keen on making sure that every decision / explanation is underlined with numbers.
- Culture / Employee Experience: You find the right measures to maintain our company culture. You are able to be a cultural role model by living and further implementing our values.
- Personal Growth: Help to design and implement a learning and development programme for our employees and continuously update the learning management system.
- Constantly optimize our onboarding process.
- Analyse and evaluate surveys and feedback sessions.
- You already gained experience in the field of people operations and are passionate about people and culture topics.
- You are able to act without being told what to do and are keen on bringing new ideas to the company
- A hands-on mentality as well as a can-do-attitude are part of your nature as well as outstanding analytical, communications and problem solving skills.
- You are native in German and fluent in English.
What we offer:
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities.
- You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward.
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in the heart of Berlin.